Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crescent Moon and Venus

For those of you who missed a spectacular looking moon with Venus next to it on the 27th, check out these pictures I took. I wish they would have come out better but my camera is not that great compared to something you could hook up to a telescope (I'll show you that that looks like too). I took several pictures because because I have no tripod and I was hoping to get at least a few crisp shots - hope you like em'


2/2709


2/27/09


2/28/09
It still looked nice on the 28th but not nearly as much as the night before.


2/28/09 Dusk


2/28/09 Dusk

2/28/09
I like this one because you can see Venus as a crescent moon too, but you have to zoom in.



This one I found on the net. I think this was taken by an amateur astronomer. I wish I had a big telescope so I could do this too. This one is from the 27th of Feb. Source.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Share your thoughts and please let others know about the blog.