Monday, February 23, 2009

New Radio Interviews with David Wilcock

Just last night I read David Wilock's latest article and listened to his most recent radio interview. In his artcile David talks a little bit about his last Conscious Life Expo that he attended recently. I recommend you check it out because it's quite informative. I think he'll be making a video for it too, kind of like his 2012 enigma one. Definitely listen to this radio interview though. It is awesome.

This guy is a very busy bee. This is so far I think the third of fourth radio interview I've heard by him this year. You can find the other recent ones on his website. One of the things that I have noticed about this man is that he has an amazing memory and he is very consistent with his information. His story keeps getting better and better and he never ceases to amaze me. I've been following what he does for a year now and I'm blown every time. In this interview you will hear a very broad story starting from his childhood then it leads up to now. It's a total of three hours of pure ear candy as far as the information is concerned.

Download these and listen to them on your computer or Ipod.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I also wanted to point out that I added an RSS feed from his site so now you can check out his latest updates from here. Check it out, it's towards the bottom of the page. I also wanted to include this other recent interview by David that you cannot download from his website but you can read the transcript. This interivew is also very much worth listening to because he covers slightly different ground so it's very good just like the one above. Hell, all of David Wilcock's interviews are good. I think everyone should listen to all of them but these two right here cover some of the best information having to do with 2012. In my opinion, anyone who is new to the changes that are taking place in our reality at this time should look into David Wilcock's research because he has one of the most uplifting perspectives of what's happening now and what might happen in the near future. No doom and gloom.

Anyway I hope you enjoy these and please tell your friends about the blog, spread the word.

Coast to Coast Feb 2009 Part 1


Coast to Coast Feb 2009 Part 2


Coast to Coast Feb 2009 Part 3


Coast to Coast Feb 2009 Part 4


Coast to Coast Feb 2009 Part 5


Coast to Coast Feb 2009 Part 6


Coast to Coast Feb 2009 Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Share your thoughts and please let others know about the blog.