Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Knock Knock, Neo, the Matrix has you (blog intro)

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. Chances are you are here because: you are a personal friend of mine, one of my friends told you about my blog or you found it by accident. Perhaps you are one of the many individuals who is experiencing the shift in consciousness that is occurring in our planet at this time and you are looking for answers. Regardless of how you found this site, welcome. I am writing this for you. I would like to help you see and understand what and who you are. Put your life on pause for a moment and take a few minutes reading through this page. You might learn something and maybe just maybe you will start to notice certain things that you were not aware of before.

Open your mind for a moment and pretend I am Morpheus and you are Neo.

--------

Morpheus : At last. Welcome, Neo. As you no doubt have guessed, I am Morpheus.

Neo : It's an honour to meet you.

Morpheus : No, the honour is mine....Please, come, sit.

Neo sits down in the armchair.

Morpheus : I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice...

Neo : .....?

Morpheus : Tumbling down the rabbit hole? Hmm?

Neo : You....could say that.

Morpheus : I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees, because he is expecting to wake up.Ironically, this is not far from the truth....

Morpheus : Do you believe in fate, Neo?

Neo : No.

Morpheus : Why not?

Neo : Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my own life.

Morpheus : I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know,you cannot explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there...like a splinter in you're mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you _know_ what I'm talking about?

Neo : The Matrix?

Morpheus : Do you want to know....what it is?

Neo nods

Morpheus : The Matrix is everywhere. It's all around us, even in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work or when you pay your taxes.

The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo : What truth?

Morpheus : That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison...for your mind...

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is...you have to see it for yourself.

--------

The matrix is most definitely real. No we are not hooked up to machines and being fed intravenously since we were babies and plugged in to the system at birth. It's not real in the same sense that it is in the movie but trust me when I say that it's definitely part of all of us and created by us in order to experience the creation so we could learn more about ourselves - who and what we are.

If you know me personally, you know that The Matrix is one of my favorite movies of all time. When it was first released I must have seen it a good seven times in the theater and numerous times on DVD. I was very drawn to this film and still am because I understand it more now than I did ten years ago when it was in theaters because it makes more sense now than it did back then. You will understand what I mean by that if you educate yourself about the things that will help you see that the matrix is real. I am not here to convince you of anything. I merely want to show you some of the things I have learned that made me "wake up".

Odds are that you or someone you know or someone you know, knows someone else that is familiar with the Illuminati, The New World Order, Planet X, Nibiru etc... pretty much, chances are you must be familiar with some doom and gloom scenario dealing with 2012 or have heard something that made you start to look for answers. A lot of that stuff dealing with all these negative organizations is good to know. You need to familiarize yourself with the negative in order to transcend from it, understand and embrace the positive. Yes these organizations exist and have been in control for a long, long time.They are the ones responsible for you being a slave - a slave to a monetary system, to society and religion.

These organizations have done an excellent job in keeping you asleep, unable to wake up...until now. Their systems are crumbling and they are losing control, which means they will not be able to cause any more harm. Awareness is growing like wildfire due to the internet and the sharing of free information at the speed of light.That is why I decided to start this blog - to raise awareness. It's sort of my way of "paying it forward" you could say. One of my closest friends "woke" me up(thanks Chris) and in turn I feel compelled - after everything I have learned - to help others "wake up" from their slumber.

I titled this blog We Are One because I firmly believe that after reading the Ra material. It is the result of several inspirations but mainly The Law of One. The Law of One is a collection of channeled material composed of five books written from 1981-83. The entity being channeled is Ra, a social memory complex (many minds working as one). Here you can find a collection of videos that have educated me and would recommend that you check them out yourself because they have everything to do with what is and has been going on for thousands of years. Some of the things you will learn might shock you or make you mad and that's OK, you need to go through that. Hopefully something that I have included or will include in this blog will jar your mind enough to start to question things a bit more and have your own awakening experience.

I would like to share things I have found within the Ra material that correlate with the videos and/or documentaries you will find here.I highly recommend you watch all of them. I've seen them all and then some but these videos are not the epitome of "truth" - only a mere glimpse. It has taken me a year to get educated with all this information and I'm still learning new things almost every day. Sometimes I will share random information too but it will flow with the theme of the blog in one way or another. The information I post - regardless that it may not be found in the books - is only meant to shake you up a bit so you can see that there is something that has been going on behind the curtains for thousands of years. My hope is that something I say or show you might actually get you to start looking on your own. I don't have all the answers, nor do I think I am better than other people just because of what I know. All I want to do is teach what has helped me I can change the world in my own little way.

I definitely recommend you read the books. I cannot emphasize that enough. You can download them free from the author's website or you can read the sessions and even make queries here. Personally I like holding the book and being able to read outside under a tree or even go to the beach etc.

If you made it this far, have fully read the bars of text on the side of the page regarding the law of one and Ra as well as this entire intro, then I would highly recommend you continue reading the blog. I would also recommend you watch this 2min 45sec video below and download David Wilcock's 2012: The bright side MP3 to get you a bit grounded on what else you might discover here. You should also check out my recommended links for some mind altering information.

Thank you for reading and may love and light shine on you every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Share your thoughts and please let others know about the blog.