Thursday, October 30, 2008

My comments on session 1

I’ve decided to change the way in I will be posting this information. I started out just cutting and pasting the first few sessions from the Ra contact, but I’ve decided I will try and throw in some commentary in between posting sessions to give you my thoughts on how I experienced the information. That’s why I removed sessions two to seven and will be posting those in the near future. I’m going through this material again for the second time because I’m sure I’ll learn something new and I’ll get to share it with you.


Assuming you like what you have read so far in session one, I would like to recommend to those who would like to engage in a discussion about this information, to join the Book of Light. The Book of Light is a website I recently discovered and I have found it to be just a wonderful place to meet other like minded beings. There’s a lot of stuff you can do there; lots of stuff to read; lots of stuff to look at and even listen to, and it’s all free! One of the reasons for me creating this blog aside from wanting to show my friends was because of the webmaster at the book of light. When I first watched her little video intro to the website I felt inspired to put a little something together of my own. She sounds like an amazing person. Go there and see what I mean. There is a soon to be section there that will be specifically designed to discuss this material. Posting comments in a blog is cool and all but having a discussion about Ra material is much better in my opinion, so join up and hopefully I’ll see you there and we’ll exchange stories.



When I first started this blog I didn’t really know exactly what approach I would be taking since I’m new to this blogging thing. I knew I was doing this so I could show the few friends I have talked to about this material. However I am not sure most of them will even check it out, considering I have given them plenty little tid-bits of information here and there and also recommended they buy the books. A couple of my friends have read parts of the first book and others haven’t bothered. Still though, I’m hopeful this information will reach out to someone who sees it as I do – absolutely mind-blowing, ludicrously amazing so let me share my experience with you and perhaps the law of one will impact your life the way it has mine.


I would like to emphasize that you can go to the publishers website and download The Law of One books for free and just read them on your own time, but you won’t get this cool, hard to resist, can’t stop reading commentary that you are getting right here. The way I see it, I am at least increasing the chances someone will trip over a rock and land face first right on top of my blog. If that happens then it will have served its purpose and perhaps I would have awakened another soul. I don’t know, maybe I’m doing this for myself as something therapeutic in a sense because, really, I don’t feel like I’m talking to other people as I write this, even though some people will read this at some point. I feel like I’m talking to myself, which I am. And if you are reading this and you already understand that we are one then I am talking to myself in many different aspects because we are one, friend.


On to the experience…


I think the first time I learned about Ra was, was when I was in the 9th grade. My first period class was ancient history. At the time I didn’t really have an interest in history but I was fascinated by the Egyptians and their culture. Thinking of this civilization that lived thousands of years ago involving these huge monuments supposedly “made by hand” was so out there for me and still is. That land has always been very mystical to me. At some point in my life I have thought that perhaps I was an Egyptian in a past incarnation and who knows, maybe I was and that’s why, for a long time, I have felt very drawn to that idea.


If you do not yet understand who or what Ra is in terms of a social memory complex I’ll try to simplify: He is many but acting as one, kind of like a hive mind but yet all minds are unique. That’s way different than what you see written in our history books isn’t it? We will be like him someday when our planet is living in harmony and everyone is seeking the light for a much higher meaning and understanding of the creation. That just blows me away. The cycle of creation never ends – infinitely intelligent and creative.


So here we have Ra reaching this group of three to give them his understanding of “truth” for the purpose of spreading the knowledge of The Law of One, the mind, body and spirit. The concepts he is laying out have nothing to do with religion, cults or anything having to do with worship. He is just telling it like it is and taking it back to a time when time didn’t exist. However, if you happen to be reading this material and enjoying it, it will challenge your beliefs. Statements such as “All of creation is part of one original thought” will challenge several religions’ supposed truths.


Before I became familiar with the Law of One I was going through an awakening process. I was unplugging myself from the matrix – freeing myself from years of programming. It felt amazing. I literally felt as if I was going to float away because I felt as if I was vibrating (and still am) at a much higher frequency than I was prior to the awakening process. I was very happy to be going through that experience and I couldn’t help but want to share it with others. That is a big part of the reason I created this little project – to share my experience with you – my other self.


One of the first things that caught my attention was the date of Dec 21st, 2012. I think I was reading a world of warcraft forum where someone had posted that date and its relation to the Mayan calendar end times. I then stumbled on a place that talked little bit about what that date meant. There was a very brief description and what it said was something along the lines of: “Dec 21st 2012 is the end of one of the Mayan calendars”. This calendar signifies the end of times according to their culture – a time when one age ends and new, “golden age” begins. Our solar system will align itself with the center of the galaxy and receive a “spark” of energy that will connect all of human consciousness with everything that is. WHAT? Does that sound awesome or what? I was blown away by that little piece of information. I then went and did some more research about the Mayan Calendar and its validity. The more I read the more intrigued I became of this new knowledge. I was hungry for it and for some reason I felt as if I was consuming it faster and faster. Even lately when I read certain things I feel as if I am reading faster than ever before and consuming information better than I did years ago.


From all the things I have read about the Mayan calendar my conclusion is that it’s perfect. You can do some research and test it out for yourself. Look up lunar and solar eclipses and then cross reference the dates with those of the Mayan calendar to see what you come up with as an example. You’ll be surprised. Another thing I would recommend is for you to watch Ian Lunghold’s lecture on the calendar. It is very informative and the information is just amazing.


Something that caught my attention like you wouldn’t believe was when I first noticed Ra say that at the time he incarnated, he went to Egypt, South America and the “lost cities”. All those regions and lost cities have some amazing architecture – the type that we do not see today except in those areas. One of those lost cities happens to be Mayan. At this point – in my opinion - I think it would be safe to say that there is a very strong possibility one of Ra’s aspects was responsible for teaching the Mayan culture about calendars and astronomy. This knowledge went hand in hand with their way of life and it is probably why they were able to become such a rich civilization. This was a very cool synchronicity for me. To me it makes a lot of sense and it’s one of the things that first started to fascinate me due to be making all these connections.


Pretty much every little thing coming from Ra has been blowing me away by this point and it’s only the first session! These books are short but let me tell you, the information is jam packed. If you haven’t raised an eyebrow yet will be at some point I’m sure.


Somewhere in the middle of session one Ra is asked a question but it’s missed. My guess is that they asked him “what is the law of one?” The following statement he gives as his answer really resonated within me as truth. Well pretty much everything I have read up to book four resonates with me but having only read the very first session so far but this really stood out for me.

“Questioner: (The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.)

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.”

We are one. Of course!

What I find most interesting is the way Ra speaks. He sounds like a super wise being with endless knowledge. You will notice as the sessions get longer the answers get more complex. Sometimes you will read something Ra says once and say to yourself “what?!” and then read it a few more times, but that’s what makes him awesome. He’s very complex and he’s deep.

So far I had made the connection that “I” think Ra was the one who showed the Mayan people the use of calendars. The next thing I was about to find out would further proof to me that I was on the right track as far as my spiritual grown was concerned. Here in this next quote Ra mentions for he first time, “harvest”. Harvest is none other than exactly what is happening with this whole Dec 21, 2012 date. I think this would be a good time to mention that Ra never gives dates, he gives approximations.

“Questioner: Can you comment on the coming planetary changes in our physical reality?

Ra: I am Ra. I preferred to wait till this instrument had again reached a proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.”

(The planetary changes they are referring to are covered in the introduction to book one. Apparently all of the planets in our solar system are going through changes and that is what they are questioning Ra about. These very same planetary changes are discussed in length in Richard Hoagland’s website. I highly recommend you read that article)

*The harvest will come up again so I’ll save the many things I could say about it for a later time to talk about it in more detail.

To give you another idea of why I had the urge to share this information take a look at the quote below. The answer Ra gives here is a very good description of how I have been feeling about sharing this information with others and perhaps another good reason I was inspired to create this blog. I wanted to do something and this seemed like a good idea to start spreading the word.

“Questioner: If an individual makes efforts to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he of any aid in that direction, or is he doing nothing but acting upon himself?

(This question is answered in two parts – this is the second paragraph of the second part of the answer.)

Ra: Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.”

I think right now I very much feel a desire to serve by teaching - in my own little way - the law of one and by just having read one session I already had a very good understanding of what Ra meant by “we are one”. That’s why I titled this blog after that statement. I truly understand now, that we are one and that is why I wish to share this information because by doing so I might help enlighten one other person and that will fulfill my mission.

Everything Ra has said up to this point resonates true within me. It makes complete sense to me and “I get it”. It’s amazing but I’m not here to convince anyone of that. I’m here to share and simply to suggest for you to find your own truth, to seek within yourselves as I have and find the true meaning of your existence. Learn to understand that you are the creator and part of the original thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Share your thoughts and please let others know about the blog.