Monday, November 3, 2008

Mayan Calendar lecture by Ian Lunghold

I added a new feature to the blog that I've been having fun with. I added a video bar on the side in which you get to browse through some of my favorite videos that helped me with my awakening process. I would recommend you check them out when you have time. They are in no particular order but you will notice that as you watch these videos you will start to see something different in your reality. Some of the information in these videos might sound very sci-fi to some people but I tell you the information is fascinating. They will help you with your awakening process as much as they have helped me. And if not, they will at least help you start to question the reality you are living this very moment.


---

In session two there are some very cool and interesting points mentioned. In particular one of the first things is the idea of writing a book to share this information. Even though it has not been mentioned yet, this concept will be referred to as "service to others". As you read more of the law of one you will begin to no understand this concept more and more because it's something we all choose to do or not do as we experience life. The concept of service to others and service to self has to do with the way in which you polarize yourself - negatively or positively.

On my first commentary about session one with Ra I mentioned that I started to make a connection between Ra and the Mayan Culture. That connection has to do with Ra incarnating in several parts of the globe including the lost cities. Amongst the lost cities is the city of Teotihuacan, Mexico - a Mayan culture. So far everything I have learned about the Mayan calendar is that it's very accurate to the point of being perfect. So as I'm going through this awakening process back when I did, I was making all these connections that to me seemed that they all have something to do with each other. This is just one of those connections. Perhaps you will start to see my point of view if you follow what I intend to write as I post each of the sessions and add my thoughts about what I discovered.

I would suggest you familiarize yourself with Mayan prophecies. Follow this link which contains a countdown and a nice summary of what 2012 means according to the Mayans and their prophecies. After reading all of that and getting a little more familiar with the prophecies I wanted to learn a little more about the calendar and this cosmic event. Somehow I ended up watching a lecture about the calendar by a man named Ian Lunhold (RIP). This man used to go around giving lectures about the Mayan calendar and how it goes hand in hand with consciousness. If you happen to have any interest at all in regards to the connection I have made up to thi spoint, I highly recommend you watch both of these videos.

This two part lecture can be found on my video bar amongst other documentaries that are well worth watching. Again, I highly recommend getting yourself familiarized with the information in those lectures. It all has to do with things going on in your reality that you might have absolutely no idea are actually happening. Raise your awareness. Heighten your consciousness!

Part One



Part two


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Share your thoughts and please let others know about the blog.