Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11:11



Before I started to have a spiritual awakening, I had been seeing the number 11:11 quite frequently but I did not pay too much attention to what was happening or why I was seeing it. Eventually I stumbled onto Richard Hoagland's interview by Project Camelot (which can also be found on my video bar). Something struck a chord in me - when in that interview - Richard was talking about 2012 and how this whole event is supposed to climax at exactly 11:11 on Dec 21st, 2012. This number has to do with the Mayan Calendar but goes way beyond that. Check out his interview and you'll understand a little more. He mentions it towards the end of the interview and when I first heard him mention it, a light bulb lit up. I then immediately started looking up what the number actually meant because I just had to know what he was talking about. I had been seeing the number often paying no mind. Then here's Richard talking about life on mars, pyramids, 2012 and finally 11:11. I just had to figure out what the hell it meant.

Around that time I remember talking to friends about the information I was learning through watching interviews and documentaries. The information was out of this world to me and I was loving every bit of it. However, my friends weren't really listening to me. They would hear me, but they weren't listening or understanding where I was coming from. I was having a very personal experience and I was ecstatic due to the synchronicity. I remember having a long conversation with a friend one day about the Illuminati, secret government, ufos etc. This friend though, was not really believing me. He thought I was nuts. The very next day when he went to work, he was talking to a coworker of his about what he spoke to me about. The coworker ended up giving my friend this link. I was blown away after reading the information on that page. I was onto something and I knew it was not just a mere coincidence.


"The law is one. The are no mistakes" - Ra


With that said, I would like to show you a couple of videos regarding 11:11, to educate you a little. And please, don't believe anything I say. Find your own truth.










I hope you have a better understanding of 11:11 now. Chances are you will start to see it too eventually, when you go through your spiritual awakening. I still see it all the time along with 111, 222, 333, 444, 555 but now I am no longer wondering what it means. I now know that there are higher forces at work that guide us in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Share your thoughts and please let others know about the blog.