Tuesday, April 21, 2009

X Conference 2009 (post press conference)

This conference just aired yesterday April 20th, 2009. It is hosted by Cheryl Jones and Steven Basset, a UFO disclosure activist . What is interesting is that this aired live on CNN. I'm not sure if that's the first time that the X-Conference airs on CNN but it's worth mentioning because that means that this type of information is seeping into the mainstream media. Of course they didn't air it live on TV (i don't think). I believe they aired it live online which is still pretty significant for CNN.

*note: After posting this I realized this wasn't the X - Conference per se, but rather an actual "press conference" after the X conference held in Washington DC I believe. That is actually very cool because the things these guys are talking about are quite impressive to say the least AND they are releasing this information to mainstream media reporters! The truth seeping out little by little.


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6



2 comments:

  1. Namaste Melvin, thank you for sharing this information I will enjoy following your site. Why do you think the global machine is releasing it, what is the agenda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome, first ever comment by someone :)

    I believe this information is being released because the powers that be are losing the game, or better yet, they are on their last limb. This to me is wonderful news because a year ago, I personally, would have never thought that CNN would be broadcasting information in regards to ET life regardless that it was only done online. The word is spreading like wild fire and I believe it will reach critical mass soon. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Share your thoughts and please let others know about the blog.